Madelyn was dressed up as a...........LADYBUG! Great job on the poll!
This picture is not exactly her full costume, but half costume and half Halloween pajamas! She loved her "wings" and wore them several days before and after Halloween. The first word she said to me Halloween morning when I took her out of her crib was "fly, fly" (In Madelyn translation = wings). It was very sweet! She was so happy to get some Halloween treats especially her glo-worm and her tea set!
The Halloween bib became a staple at our house this October. Madelyn insisted on wearing it everyday for every meal. Sitting with her is her baby that she named "Rock-a-Baby." The name "Rock-a-Baby" originated from a song I sang to her when I would rock her as a baby (a song/melody I would overhear my mom singing to Madelyn when she was born as well as the same song I heard my G. Gunkie sing one day. We, or maybe just me because I do not know all of the words, seem to have our own variation of it.) Regardless, Madelyn always seemed to like it! In fact now she can sing it while rocking her baby dolls!!! (I even heard her dad singing it to her tonight too! He really has his own variation though!!!)
Madelyn, Mommy, and Rock-a-Baby! The baby is never far from reach!

The "girls" and Adam. Madelyn had just "bunked" her head on the steps which resulted in a pretty big black and blue mark on the middle of her forehead. In her hands is boo-boo bunny!
1 comment:
She is always smiling Allison! What a sweetheart!!
Post a Comment