Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Getting Ready for Turkey and Birthday Cake!



For the past couple of days Madelyn has been asking me about her Birthday and Santa.  She can tell you that she will be two and associates both, Santa and her bday, with presents! Smart girl!!!

Adam and I decided to stay in Ohio this year for Thanksgiving.  It will be quite different from past Thanksgivings without having lots of family around.  (As we all know, especially Adam, I am not the Ohio fan)  However, driving back and forth all the time especially with a little one becomes quite tiring.  So even though it will be just the three of us, it will be our first Thanksgiving (my first for cooking) at home.  I hope to make it as special as I can.  We will see how it goes.....

Adam spent last weekend putting up our outdoor Christmas lights. They look perfect!!!!  I was very impressed! Madelyn too! She thinks they are to run through and touch!  I think our neighborhood might have a hard time competing with our house! Could Adam be turning into "Sparky" this Christmas!  Good Job Adam!

Hoping to get the Christmas tree soon! I love Christmas and Madelyn is already starting to sing "jingle bells" and "Frosty."  I think I am going to have a fun holiday season with Madelyn this year! What would I do without her!

No comments: