Sunday, April 19, 2009

ENT Follow-up

I am happy to say that the "tubes" are working! Madelyn had her first follow-up appointment with Dr. Wiet (the ENT) since her surgery. Prior to the appointment, she had her first hearing test (and passed with flying colors I am proud to say!).  Dad went into the hearing booth with her while I sat outside and chatted to the audiologist (she also had worked at Metro ENT in Pittsburgh!).   Small world...  Afterwards, we did have quite a long wait before seeing the doctor and Miss Madelyn was not a happy camper! The doctor looked in her ears, said they were good, and we were on our way! Pretty easy. She seems like she is getting a bit better (less hysterical) at MD appointments. I guess I should wait and see how Weds. goes at the pulmonologist before I say that! All in all, she has been feeling good and happy since she had the tubes put in! Thank goodness!   Sorry about the template change...I couldn't stand looking at the last one!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Who was the audiologist? Alecia?