Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Day

The past couple weeks have been pretty busy for us.  Adam and I vacationed in Aruba enjoying some sun and a break from work.  Even though most of our conversations were about Madelyn or watching other children playing at the beach, we thought it was too short! Even though Madelyn was not impressed with the Easter Bunny at the mall, he visited this past weekend bringing her lots of baskets, "puffs & wheels," toys, clothes, and even a picnic table!  And I did say Easter Bunny, not Santa Claus!  She enjoyed looking for eggs Easter morning and placing them into her basket (over and over again).  Her speech is coming right along! It is amazing how quickly she picks up on things!  She now can say "Stace" or more like "Tace" for her Aunt Stacey. It is pretty cute! The first thing she said Easter morning was "stace" over and over again. I think Madelyn thinks Stace is her playmate. (You were a good sport all weekend Stace! Love you!)
Smiling in her Easter Dress...I do not think her dad realized how hard it was going to be to find Easter dress shoes a week beforehand!  
Bright eyed!
Easter morning, checking out her basket!
   

No comments: