
I love spending my days off with Madelyn. We were off to a pretty slow start this morning, we were in our jammies till early afternoon! We had cereal (hidden in sweet potatoes), got cleaned up, and attempted to staighten-up the house. As I folded the towels, she unfolded them (and tried to eat them) while watching Mister Rogers. After a pretty active morning, she is taking her afternoon nap.
Lately, she has been pretty busy. I think she is going to be crawling soon. She is rolling and stretching trying to get her hands on EVERYTHING! Yesterday, a dad at daycare asked the teacher "How many teeth does that little girl have?" She has more teeth than the older kids! I can't wait for her front teeth to be in a little bit farther. I am really looking forward to seeing what she looks like with them. However, the downside to these teeth is that she is constantly trying to bite me....especially my cheek and shoulder. Yesterday, she broke my skin and merely made me bleed! Those little teeth are sharp! I swear Maxie didn't bite this hard (or much!). We have to get her to stop soon or she is going to be expelled from daycare!!!
Madelyn is also doing so well sitting up in high-chairs in restaurant. We attempted it again last night and she did wonderful! Of course, I have a cover so she can't touch it (and get nervous she will drop the toys onto the dirty floor). Even though she sits for a little, you still got to eat FAST!
Have a good weekend! Love, Allie
No comments:
Post a Comment