Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!! As you can see Madelyn is really sitting-up by herself well and her front right tooth is almost all the way through (the left is on its way). She had squash yesterday for the first time. I think she liked it! Now, she loves to try to get her hands on any remote control, computer keyboard, or cell phone! Everything she can't have!

Yesterday we went to a cookout where Madelyn became quite fascinated with a dog! She did so well with her breathing treatment....she didn't even cry! Today, we attempted to go to church. We sat in the "crying" room, but mostly because we were late! She did well though (and looked pretty cute!). Pretty in pink! We are now headed outside for a walk!

I hope all those dads had a wonderful "father's day!" (I love you dad - Al!)

No comments: