I know it has been quite a while since I lasted posted... Really I have no excuses. Once you get away from it, it is hard getting back into the swing of things (sorta like going to the gym!).
(Crazy hair day at school!)
Madelyn started a new daycare this week. It is much smaller and hopefully a better fit for her! It was probably a more stressful transition for me than for her. She seems to already feel comfortable! We do need to bring a lunch each day for her, so I have stocked up at the grocery store. (Plus I have a really cute personalized lunch bag on the way for her!!).
Madelyn & Aunt Amy
Madelyn is talking more and more each day! She likes to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle" and "Happy Birthday." She has also learned to throw a pretty good meltdown!!!
Madelyn & Aunt Alexis
P.S. Jenn-I bought Madelyn a "dipstix" for ice cream cones/popsicles! What a great invention! I kept seeing Rowan's pics, so I had to try it!
1 comment:
Did you have another biter at school? She looks so adorable-miss you guys.
Post a Comment