Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Splash Day!

Today is supposed to mark the first day of "Splash Day" at Daycare! Not sure if the weather cooperated though, I guess I will have to wait and find out... Splash Day consists of the kids wearing their bathing suits and swim shoes in which they play in sprinklers and water stations/tables. I think she will REALLY have lots of fun on these days. On Sunday, Madelyn tried on her bathing suit to make sure that it fit. She ended up playing in it for hours in the house. The top picture is of her looking for "doggies" and "babies"....something we do on a daily basis. Hanging out in her bathing suit!
Madelyn being silly. Opps, somehow the flash got switched off! I thought the pic was so cute though!
This is from yesterday before school, my first attempt at pigtails. It sort of hard to see in the pic, but she looked soo cute! However, from the back it was sort of a mess, I need some practice. It's hard to do hair on a moving target! I guess I will have lots of practice. Let' s just say I remember always telling my mom that I didn't want any "bumps" in my ponytails.... Madelyn may be in trouble! (Thanks mom...you are the best!)

1 comment:

Jenn said...

She looks so darn cute in that suit! I love that she looks for "babies"!

The last picture looks like a side pony, which are making a comeback!