Just a quick update to let ever know that our trip to the hospital was a sucess! The little patient is now sleeping, actually taking a record-long nap! The doctor said her ears were in pretty bad shape, with some nasty infections, so I think Adam and I made the right choice.... Will update more later.....
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
The Little Patient
Just a quick update to let ever know that our trip to the hospital was a sucess! The little patient is now sleeping, actually taking a record-long nap! The doctor said her ears were in pretty bad shape, with some nasty infections, so I think Adam and I made the right choice.... Will update more later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear that went well Allison! I'm sure that was a rough day for all of you.
Take Care!
Jenn:)
Oh-she is too precious in that little hospital outfit! I am so glad it was successful and she is feeling better.
So glad everything went well for little Madelyn and you guys. She looks so sweet!
Krista
Post a Comment