Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Clothes!

Some new pics of Madelyn modeling some new bday/Xmas clothes! She looks good in blue...a nice change from all the pink! The rocking horse is a new present from her birthday. She is now able to climb on and off it all by herself! She gets a little wild on it! She now has learned how to sign "more" and use it appropriately....especially when she wants some more cheerios. It's pretty cute. Also, she knows the song "the wheels on the bus." I guess daycare is paying off!
We visited the ENT last week. We go back in three more weeks to have her checked out again. He is pretty confident that she will need tubes, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it was just a bad two months of colds! She has only had two ear infections, but they do not seem to respond to medicine (plus her dad doesn't have the best history with his ears). Every time she pulls at her ears/hair...I worry!
I have run into another problem with updating the blog efficiently. My computer has a bad virus! Adam's been working on it, but it seems like we might need the "geek squad." It is always something... Hopefully we will be up and running smoothly again soon. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
Go Steelers!!! P.S. Becky.... Thanks for her outfit! Doesn't she look like a "big girl" in it!

No comments: