Friday, December 19, 2008

Sorry No Photos!

Well, the camera is finally broken... The good news is that one is on order, hopefully it arrives before Christmas. This morning Madelyn and I went to have breakfast with Santa. Let's just say I ended up in the photo too. She was scared of him today! Madelyn has had two tough weeks. An ear infection the past week and a bout with pink eye this week (both eyes!). So after some rounds of meds and rearranging of work schedules, she is on the road to recovery! But, the poor thing has her 12 month well check-up this afternoon... the doctor said it is a "grueling" one! She is a trooper though, so I am sure she will do fine! We have lots of traveling and visiting the next week, so hopefully we can stay healthy (as I try to fight off a cold!) We are looking forward to seeing everyone. Hope everyone is getting ready for Santa! I think Santa might be making an early visit to Amber Light Circle on Tuesday night!

1 comment:

Saposy said...

Did Santa bring you a new camera?